July 25, 2022
The Green Machine: Avocado Toast with Vegan Cream Cheese, Cucumber, and Dill
|Active time: 6 min||Serves: 1|
Green. Clean. And simple! This Vegan Avocado Toast Recipe is perfect for a rushed morning. A crunchy seeded bagel topped with vegan cream cheese, freshly sliced cucumber, sprinkled with dill and Za'atar. Delicious, easy, and packed with flavor.
- 1 seeded whole-wheat bagel
- Vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 English cucumber, sliced
- 2 Tbs. dill, freshly chopped
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
- Za'atar (Optional)
- Place sliced bagel in the Revolution toaster.
- Select 'Bagel' and desired level of toastyness.
- Spread vegan cream cheese on toasted bagel.
- Top with sliced cucumber, season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped dill and Za'atar.
Drizzle with hot sauce to elevate the flavor. Enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Vegan Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!