|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1|
This recipe is literally... everything but the bagel. Toasted artisan bread topped with sliced lox, freshly chopped dill, and cream cheese. Add thinly sliced red onions and capers for the classic loaded bagel experience.
- 1 Slice artisan bread (sourdough or wheat)
- 1-2 Tbs. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Ripe avocado, mashed
- 3 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Pieces of lox (smoked salmon)
- 1 Tbs dill, freshly chopped
- Thinly sliced red onions and capers (optional)
- Place bread slices in the Revolution toaster.
- If you have the Revolution InstaGLO® R270 Toaster, select 'artisan bread' and desired level of toastyness. (If your toaster does not have the 'artisan bread' setting, select the basic 'bread' setting.)
- Scoop avocado into a small bowl and mash. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
- Add a thin layer of cream cheese on the toasted bread.
- Place avocado mash over top.
- Top with sliced lox, freshly chopped dill, and more cracked black pepper.
- Add thinly sliced onions and capers to really make this one... everything but the bagel! Enjoy.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Everything But The Bagel Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!