|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1|
This Boursin avocado toast is layered with so much flavor. Creamy herb cheese topped with freshly sliced avocado and finished with a sweet drizzle of honey. Sweet, savory, and salty.
- 1 Slice artisan bread (sourdough or wheat)
- 1/2 Ripe avocado
- 2 Tbs Boursin herbed cheese
- Mikes Hot Honey (or regular)
- Chives for garnish
- Place bread slice in the Revolution toaster.
- If you have the Revolution InstaGLO® R270 Toaster, select 'artisan bread' and desired level of toastyness. (If your toaster does not have the 'artisan bread' setting, select the basic 'bread' setting).
- Spread Boursin cheese on toasted bread.
- Top with avocado and hot honey.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped chives.
Sprinkle with sea salt to elevate the flavor of the avocado. Enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Boursin Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!