August 01, 2022
Panino Española: Serrano Ham and Manchego Cheese Panini
|Active time: 7 min||Cook time: 2 min||Serves: 1|
This delicious panini recipe makes good use of special Spanish ham and Manchego cheese. Manchego has a firm and compact consistency with a buttery texture, making it the perfect cheese to use in a panini. Enjoy this with recipe with a side of Spanish green olives!
- 2 slices white bread
- 4 slices Manchego cheese
- 4 slices Serrano Ham, thinly sliced
- Piquillo peppers, optional
- On the first slice layer Manchego and Serrano Ham
- Now close it up with the other piece of bread. See how easy that was?
- Now place it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Serve with a side of Spanish green olives and enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made The Panino Española with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!