|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||
AREPA, AREPA, AREPA!
If you've ever had a cheese filled arepa, you know what all the hype is about! Add in some tender pork, melty cheese, and hearty beans… you’ve got yourself a tasty little meal on your hands.
- 1 pre-made arepa, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup pulled pork, pre-cooked
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. green chilis, canned
- 1/4 cup black beans
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Cotija cheese, queso fresco, or shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together the pulled pork, spices, beans and green chilis.
- Split arepa in half and add pulled pork mixture and cheese.
- Now close it up with the other half. See how easy that was?
- Now place it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and your favorite cheese. Drizzle with your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the Venezuelan-Style Arepa with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!