|Active time: 5 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1|
You don’t have to be cool with us. We love Happy Meals, too. Who cares if you’re a million years old now? Nothing beats a delicious cheeseburger with your favorite toppings.
We've “adult”-erated this one a bit by swapping that squishy bun with a crisp tortilla, but the rest of it? Yeah, it’s a pretty close match to what you remember loving as a kid. It doesn’t come with a prize, but maybe you can serve it with a cheap plastic-something from your kid’s room. You know, just to keep it authentic.
- 1 (12-inch) flour tortilla
- 4 oz. ground beef, browned and drained (Or chop up some cold burgers!)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 of a yellow onion
- ½ cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. butter, optional
- Ketchup and mustard for dipping
- Brown your hamburger meat on the stovetop over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Melt some butter or olive oil over medium heat in a skillet.
- Add chopped onion and mushrooms and cook until brown and tender (about 5-7 mins).
- Take off the heat and set aside.
Now build your quesadilla. We recommend a maximum of 4 ingredients or less for optimal toast through.
- In two quadrants across from one another, place a handful of cheese on the tortilla. Don't forget to leave a little gap in the center, this will help fold it together later.
- Add the cooked hamburger meat onto one pile and the caramelized onions and mushrooms on the other pile.
- Fold one side to the center of the tortilla and do the same on the other side.
- Bring the bottom half up to meet the top and fold the tortilla in the center.
Prefer to make this as a Triangle Fold? See how HERE!
- Now put it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Serve with a side of ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the The Happier Meal in your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Panini Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This panini attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the panini of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.