|Active time: 5 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1|
Want to know what happens in this page-turner? You make a freakin’ delicious quesadilla then you eat it while you feel lucky to be alive during a time of such great food.
What’s not to love about juicy chicken and melty cheese right? But if the poblano is too hot for you, swap it for a bell pepper. We’re not here to judge. We’re here to make your wildest sandwich dreams come true.
- 1 (12-inch) flour tortilla
- ½ packed cup shredded Mexican Cheese
- ¼ cup pulled chicken
- 1/2 of a yellow onion
- 1/2 poblano pepper
- 1 tsp. butter, optional
- Melt some butter or olive oil over medium heat in a skillet.
- Add thinly sliced onion and pepper and cook until brown and tender (about 5-7 mins).
- Take off the heat and set to the side.
- Warm the pulled chicken in the microwave for 1 minute, or in a small pan on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed through.
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, cut a line from the bottom to the center of the tortilla.
Now build your quesadilla. We recommend a maximum of 4 ingredients or less for optimal toast through.
- Add fillings in four sections.
- Next, it’s time to fold.
- Starting at the bottom by the slit, fold one section over the other section and continue around until it makes one triangle quartered shape.
- Now put it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Serve with sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the The Plot Chickens in your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Panini Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This panini attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the panini of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.