|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 2|
Avocado toast is perfect for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or brunch! This classic yet modern breakfast recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen. Bring your toast to the next level by adding a soft scramble and chopped chives!
- 2 Slices artisan bread (sourdough or wheat)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs. olive oil/ butter
- 2 slices bacon or bacon bits
- Chives, for garnish
- Place bread slices in the Revolution toaster.
- If you have the Revolution InstaGLO® R270 Toaster, select 'artisan bread' and desired level of toastyness. (If your toaster does not have the 'artisan bread' setting, select the basic 'bread' setting).
- Cook bacon per. package instructions.
- In a small bowl, lightly mash avocado with lemon juice, salt and cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk 2 eggs together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in pan at low-medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and slowly push the edges towards the center as the eggs start to cook. Cook to your liking, then set aside.
- Top toast with avocado mash, soft scrambled eggs, and bacon pieces. Sprinkle with freshly chopped chives.
Top with Sriracha to kick up the heat! Enjoy.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Loaded Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!