|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 2|
Avocado toast is perfect for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or brunch! Bring your toast to the next level by adding a soft scramble and chopped chives.
- 2 Slices artisan bread (sourdough or wheat)
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbs. Olive oil/ butter
- 2 Slices bacon/ bacon bits
- Chives for garnish
- Place bread slices in the Revolution toaster.
- If you have the Revolution InstaGLO® R270 Toaster, select 'artisan bread' and desired level of toastyness. (If your toaster does not have the 'artisan bread' setting, select the basic 'bread' setting).
- Cook bacon per. package instructions.
- In a small bowl, lightly mash avocado with lemon juice, salt and cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk 2 eggs together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in pan at low-medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and slowly push the edges towards the center as the eggs start to cook. Cook to your liking, then set aside.
- Top toast with avocado mash, soft scrambled eggs, and bacon pieces.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped chives.
Top with Sriracha to kick up the heat! Enjoy.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Loaded Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!