|Active time: 5 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1|
Let’s just start by with a simple, indisputable fact: Ranch dressing makes everything better. Add some pulled pork, pepper jack, and some fancy, TikTok inspired folding and you’ve got yourself an easy, delicious meal. Take it up a notch by making your own pulled pork and grating the cheese yourself. Or take it easy and just get it prepackaged. (Hey, we won’t judge.)
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. romaine lettuce, shredded
- ¼ cup pulled pork
- 3 Tbsp. baby kosher dill pickles, sliced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp. softened butter
- Baked tater tots and yellow mustard for serving
First things first: Prepare the tortilla and warm up the pulled pork
- Fold the tortilla in half and then half again, and place in toaster. Select BREAD option and number 3 for a light toasting.
- Meanwhile, warm the pulled pork in the microwave for 1 minute or in a small pan on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed through.
- Remove the tortilla from the toaster and open it, with the toasted side on the inside. Using a sharp knife or scissors, cut a line from the bottom to the center of the tortilla.
Now build your quesadilla.
- Spread a thin layer of ranch dressing over the tortilla. (Feel free to get fancy with flavors — barbecue or chipotle ranch being the obvious choices!)
- Sprinkle the cheese lightly all over, with most of the cheese on the right-hand side.
- Add fillings in sections, starting with the lettuce in the bottom left, the pork on the top left, then the sliced pickles on top of the cheese on the top right-hand corner, and the scallions on top of the cheese in the last quarter.
Next, it’s time to fold.
- Starting at the bottom by the slit, fold the lettuce section over the pork section and the pork section over the pickle section, and one last fold over the scallion section until it makes one triangle-quartered shape.
- Lightly spread butter on both sides of the quesadilla.
For detailed instructions lean how to fold a Triangle Toasterdilla HERE
- Now place it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Serve with tater tots and mustard for dipping. Enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the The OG Toasterdilla in your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Recipe credit: Chef Tara Holland
Introducing the Revolution Panini Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This panini attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the panini of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.