Betsy English's Mortadella and Pesto Toastie
What You Need:
- Revolution Toastie Press™ Accessory
- Mortadella (thinly sliced)
- Mozzarella (thinly sliced)
- Lemon zest
- Sourdough bread
Who Created It:
- Betsy English
Owner & Pizzaiola of Quanto Basta in Portland, Maine. I started my career in food over ten years ago as a baker focusing on laminated pastries (i.e. Croissants). I moved to Rome and worked at the Rome Sustainable Food Project, which to this day continues to inspire and influence the way I cook.
How To Make It:
A Rome-inspired Toastie desire!
- Put all your ingredients on either side of your bread slices.
- Put the sandwich inside the Revolution Toastie Press and close it well.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the Mortadella and Pesto Toastie with your Revolution Toastie Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Toastie Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This Toastie Press attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the toastie of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.