What You Need:
- Revolution Toastie Press™ Accessory
- Havarti cheese
- Spreadable butter
- Grilled onions
Who Created It:
- Bobby Ingersoll
I am Firefighter/EMT in Chicago where I live with my beautiful wife, dog and 2 cats. I used to only bake but I learned how to really cook at the firehouse, and I have never looked back. We love to travel and try new cuisines from all over the world!
How to Make It:
A fast, filling, firehouse favorite!
- Put all your ingredients on either side of the bread slices.
- Put the sandwich inside the Revolution Toastie Press and close it well.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the Steak and Dill Toastie with your Revolution Toastie Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Toastie Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This Toastie Press attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the toastie of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.