|Active time: 7 min||Cook time: 2 min||Serves: 1|
This German-inspired panini is sure to level up your lunch routine. Simply add a little bit of sauerkraut to your ham and Swiss panini. We think a hot, melty sandwich trumps a cold one any day!
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 oz. Emmentaler or Swiss cheese, sliced
- 4 slices cured ham
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- On the first slice, layer Swiss cheese, ham, and sauerkraut overtop.
- Now close it up with the other piece of bread. See how easy that was?
- Now place it in the Toastie Press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Toastie Press into the right slot of your toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Serve with a side of pickles and enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made A Taste of Bavaria with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Toastie Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!