|Active time: 5 min||Cook time: 3 min||Serves: 1|
No one ever kicked Nutella out of bread. This decadent marriage of salty and sweet is dangerously addictive. Enjoy as an indulgent, late-night snack or pair with coffee to get your day off to a sweet start. Fair warning: This is a favorite among the under-12 set. And we’re cool with that because … fruit! Just don’t expect them to sit still after they eat it.
- 2 slices cinnamon swirl or any cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons Nutella or any chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts, plus more for serving
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving
- Place the slices of bread, side by side. Spread 1 tablespoon of Nutella on each slice of bread to the edges.
- On one slice of bread, add the sliced banana in one layer.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of chopped nuts. Place the remaining piece of bread on top with the Nutella on the inside.
Press the sandwich together.
- Now put it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle caramel sauce and a sprinkling of nuts.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the The Munchies in your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Recipe credit: Chef Tara Holland
Introducing the Revolution Panini Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This panini attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the panini of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.