|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1|
Just when you think you've seen every avocado toast recipe... TikTok serves a new trend, Grated Egg Avocado Toast. Soft and fluffy grated hardboiled eggs paired with creamy avocado and a toasted English muffin. Top with red pepper flakes or Everything But The Bagel to bring this recipe to the next level.
- 1 Slice artisan bread (sourdough or wheat)
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1-2 eggs, hardboiled
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Place English muffin in the Revolution toaster.
- Select 'English Muffin' and desired level of toastyness.
- Place your eggs in a pot and cover with water, 1-2 inches.
- Bring water to a boil, then cover.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 8 minutes.
- Once chilled, peel the eggs.
- Place avocado slices on toasted English muffin, season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Using a box grater, grate the hardboiled egg over the toast.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes or your favorite breakfast spice blend! Enjoy.
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Grated Egg Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!