|Active time: 5 min||Cook time: 3 min||Serves: 1|
Who says you have to sleep in a tent to have s’mores? You’re a grownup. You get to eat what you want, when you want it. And if what you want is to relive the sticky deliciousness of a childhood favorite, go for it. Still feeling guilty about eating a kiddie dessert as a meal? Okay, how about this: Give it a grownup twist with a dash of cayenne pepper and a new name. How about we call it a “Mexican Chocolate Panini?” Or, oh wait, “El Fuego!” Now we’re talking. Need more adulting? Pair it with a demi salad and a dry red wine. (And yes, we did just google “What wine goes best with s’mores?” Who knew?)
- 2 slices brioche bread
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 3 tablespoons good quality chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Graham Cracker crumbles
- 2 generous pinches ground cinnamon
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A pinch salt
Place the slices of bread side by side. Divide the marshmallow fluff between the bread in three 1⁄2 tablespoon dollops per slice. (Do not spread due to the fragility of the bread). On one slice of bread, sprinkle the chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbles, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt. Place the remaining piece of bread on top with the fluff on the inside. Carefully press the sandwich together.
- Now put it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Now make your next selection based on the model you have:
- Serve with damp paper towels in preparation for sticky fingers!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the El Fuego in your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Recipe credit: Chef Tara Holland
Introducing the Revolution Panini Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This panini attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the panini of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.