What You Need:
- Revolution Toastie Press™ Accessory
- Sourdough Bread
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/8 - 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Ranch Seasoning
- Whipped Cream Cheese
Who Created It:
- Richard Eats
Richard Hagen, aka: Richard Eats, is a food and hospitality content creator from Bay City, Michigan. Richard specializes in quick week night meals and backyard BBQ. Richard has been creating content online since 2020. He is a father of two with a full time job and enjoys creating content on the nights and weekends as a hobby.
How To Make It:
Buffalo chicken anything is tasty! Amazing on pizza, a wrap, and now a nice, warm panini with your Toastie Press!
- Combine chicken, ranch seasoning, Buffalo sauce and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Layer the slices of bread with whipped cream cheese, spoonful of the mixture, and butter the outside slices of bread
Toast in the Revolution Cooking Toastie Press at desired crispy level.
- Cut diagonally and enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the Buffalo Chicken Toastie with your Revolution Toastie Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Toastie Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This Toastie Press attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the toastie of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.