What You Need:
- Revolution Toastie Press™ Accessory
- 2 Nature's Basket boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 slices Schwebel's Italian bread
- 2 slices Sargento provolone cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Nature's Season (Morton's)
- 1 Tbps. McCormick's Paprika
- 1 Tbps. McCormick's Chili Powder
- 1/2 caramelized onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
Who Created It:
- Marco Marchionda
Marco Marchionda, otherwise known as, “Chefmnn” is an up and coming social media cook from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Marco's love for food shines through in every dish he creates, whether it's a hearty meal for game day or an elegant dinner party spread. When he's not in the kitchen, Marco enjoys watching football, specifically the Pittsburgh Steelers. He also enjoys golfing with friends during the summer.
How To Make It:
What better way to honor your love for your hometown than with a Toastie? This chicken Philly toastie is sure to make you feel right at home... with a side of cheese of course!
Preheat a pan to low-medium heat. Add a Tbps. of oil along with the diced onions and peppers. Cook for 15 minutes on low until slightly caramelized. Add your chicken to a bowl and season. Preheat another pan to medium heat. Add a Tbps. of oil followed by the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Grab your Toastie device and add your bottom piece of bread to it. Add pepper Jack cheese to the bottom. Then add the chicken to the sandwich, followed by provolone cheese. Add the top bun and add it to your toaster.
- Toast for 5 minutes and enjoy.
- Cut diagonally and enjoy your chicken Philly toastie!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the Chicken Philly Toastie with your Revolution Toastie Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Toastie Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This Toastie Press attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the toastie of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.