|Active time: 5 min||Cook time: 3-6 min||Serves: 1-2|
Caprese avocado toast, AKA, the toast of the summer! From the ripe tomatoes and the creamy mozzarella to the peppery arugula and tangy balsamic glaze...all good friends to cool mashed avocado. With tomatoes in season, summertime is the perfect time to enjoy this light and delicious breakfast or lunch.
- 2 Slices artisan bread (sourdough or wheat)
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbs. Crumbled feta
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar or glaze, for garnish
- Place bread slices in the Revolution toaster.
- If you have the Revolution InstaGLO® R270 Toaster, select 'artisan bread' and desired level of toastyness. (If your toaster does not have the 'artisan bread' setting, select the basic 'bread' setting.)
- In a small bowl, lightly mash avocado with salt and cracked black pepper. Set aside while bread is toasting.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Top toast with avocado mash, cherry tomatoes, and crumbled feta.
- Garnish with balsamic glaze and olive oil.
Top with flaky sea salt to elevate the flavor in the tomatoes. Enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made Caprese Avocado Toast with your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!