|Active time: 10 min||Cook time: 6 min||Serves: 1|
This isn't your kid's grilled cheese.
We are changing the way you think about your favorite toasted classic! Introducing, The G.O.A.T..The Greatest of All Time. Your initial thought might not be to use goat cheese as the main cheese source in a grilled cheese sandwich, but we are here to prove you wrong!
The richness of the goat cheese, mixed with the peppery arugula, sweet fig jam, and savory-sweetness of the caramelized onion is bound to make this a regular staple in your home.
- 2 slices of your bread of choice (we like Country White for this one)
- 2 Tbsp. fig jam
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 1 oz. arugula
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. softened butter (optional)
- Melt some butter over medium heat in a skillet.
- Add your thinly chopped onion and cook until brown and tender.
- Take off the heat and set to the side.
- Spread a thin layer of jam on each slice of bread.
- On the first slice add the goat cheese, arugula, and caramelized onion.
- Now close it up with the other piece of bread, jam side down. See how easy that was?
- Now place it in the panini press and close and lock the press. Wipe around the outside of the press to clean off any drips with a paper towel.
- Place the filled Panini Press into the right slot of your Revolution Toaster with the handles facing out.
Serve with chips or a side salad and enjoy!
SHARE IT WITH US.
Have you made the The G.O.A.T in your Revolution InstaGLO® Toaster with Revolution Panini Press? Post a photo on Instagram and tag @RevCooking!
Introducing the Revolution Panini Press
Because big appliances are a big pain.
We’re going to assume we don’t need to sell you on the idea of a panini. Who doesn’t love the melty-deliciousness of a pressed sandwich, right? But big appliances are, well, a big pain. You need to lug them out, they can be hard to clean and they take up valuable counter space. This panini attachment is our solution: Simple, compact and super easy to use it gives you the sandwiches you love, minus the mess and hassle you don’t.
- Heats up quickly: Deliver the panini of your dreams in seconds not minutes. (Learn more about our safe, eco-friendly InstaGLO technology here!)
- Easy to clean: Wipe down with a sponge or pop it in the dishwasher.
- Small footprint: Stash it with your coffee, in your bread box or just sit it in the toaster when not in use.
Faster. Smarter. Tastier.